The energy sector is a category of stocks that relate to producing or supplying energy. This sector includes companies involved in the exploration and development of oil or gas reserves, oil and gas drilling and refining, or integrated power utility companies including renewable energy and coal.Performance in the sector is largely driven by the supply and demand for worldwide energy. Oil and gas producers will do very well during times of high oil and gas prices, but will earn less when the value of the commodity drops. Oil refiners, on the other hand, benefit from the falling cost of feedstock to produce petroleum products like gasoline when crude oil prices drop. Furthermore, this sector is sensitive to political events, which historically have driven changes in the price of oil.There are a number of energy-related exchange traded funds (ETFs) that afford retail investors exposure to the sector. Investors can vary which part of the value chain they want exposure to with any number of funds. For example, the SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (XOP) gives investors exposure to the upstream oil and gas exploration companies, while the VanEck Vectors Coal ETF (KOL) gives investors access to the coal industry. Investors wanting access to alternative energy can invest in the Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN).
Get an insight to our product offering by reading below mentioned services features.
- We provide you around 2 – 3 Intraday based Calls Per Day
- Holding period will be of 2-5 days
- Follow-up messages of the calls
- NYMX Review, Resistance & Support
- World Market, Updates
- Daily news letter with updates about market activities
- We have achieved a high level of accuracy in this plan on consistent basis
- Webinar every week by a market expert, to explain to you functioning of markets and enhance your analytical skills..
- All our recommendations are generated in NYMX