Base metals are widely used in commercial and industrial applications such as construction and manufacturing. They are broadly defined as metals that oxidize, tarnish or corrode relatively easily when exposed to air or moisture and are often more abundant in nature and sometimes easier to mine. Most importantly base metals are what specialists call “nonferrous”, meaning they contain no iron. This also makes them far less expensive for use in manufacturing than precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum that are more rare and can require significant mining resources to extract in any meaningful quantity. Base metals include aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, tin and zinc.
Get an insight to our product offering by reading below mentioned services features.
- We provide you around 2 – 3 Intraday based Calls Per Day
- Holding period will be of 2-5 days
- Follow-up messages of the calls
- NYMX Review, Resistance & Support
- World Market, Updates
- Daily news letter with updates about market activities
- We have achieved a high level of accuracy in this plan on consistent basis
- Webinar every week by a market expert, to explain to you functioning of markets and enhance your analytical skills..
- All our recommendations are generated in NYMX