The foreign exchange market is not dominated by a single market exchange, but a global network of computers and brokers from around the world. Forex brokers act as market makers as well, and may post bid and ask prices for a currency pair that differs from the most competitive bid in the market.
The forex market is made up of two levels; the interbank market and the over-the-counter (OTC) market. The interbank market is where large banks trade currencies for purposes such as hedging, balance sheet adjustments, and on behalf of clients. The OTC market is where individuals trade through online platforms and brokers.
A widely traded currency pair is the relation of the euro against the US dollar, designated as EUR/USD. The quotation EUR/USD 1.2500 means that one euro is exchanged for 1.2500 US dollars. Here, EUR is the base currency and USD is the quote currency(counter currency).
Get an insight to our product offering by reading below mentioned services features.
- We provide you around 2 – 3 Intraday based Calls Per Day
- Holding period will be of 2-5 days
- Follow-up messages of the calls
- Forex Market Review, Resistance & Support
- World Market, Updates
- Daily news letter with updates about market activities
- We have achieved a high level of accuracy in this plan on consistent basis.
- Webinar every week by a market expert, to explain to you functioning of markets and enhance your analytical skills..
- All our recommendations are generated in Forex Market.